Tuesday, June 9, 2009

CTMH Deal-a-Day for Today (6/9) & some crafty fun!

Check out the deal-a-day today! You can get this great packet of Metal Rimmed Tags in a terrific flower shape (a $4.50 retail value) for FREE - when you purchase any My Acrylix Stamp set (custom and stamp of the month excluded). Plus shipping is only $3 - now that is a deal in itself!

You can get your Deal-a-Day - plus more info (all the legal mumbo jumbo) - HERE!

I love using these tags (they come in circles and squares too). They can be stamped on, colored, embellished with small items like brads, rhinestones or stickers. Here is a layout I did awhile ago using the circle tags. I added dimension by adhering them with 3-D Foam Tape. Sorry about the images - it is rainy here today and my lighting is off!

















Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to come by tomorrow to see what the deal a day is!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails