Thursday, February 5, 2009

Happy Anniversary CTMH!

Close To My Heart is celebrating 25 years as an innovator and leader in the stamping industry and to celebrate - you get the present!

When you purchase $25 in qualify stamps orders (all stamps with the exception of the Stamp of the Month and custom name/address stamps qualify) you will receive an adorable custom set filled with party inspired images for FREE (you pay tax and shipping and handling). For all the details and to get your hands on this great set, please visit my CTMH site http://www.tracyoleksak.myctmh.com/.

And for those of you who follow this blog just for my personal updates and scrappy goodness...I will be posting soon as I have been creating. Things have been so hectic around here and I have been sick - but the house is germ free and I am back in the swing of things so more to come soon.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails