Sunday, February 15, 2009

Whoo Loves You

I meant to post this yesterday in honor of Valentine's day, but we ended up having a busy day with basketball and running errands and by the time I had free time, I was headed to curl up with a book in bed.

In honor of Valentine's Day, my gift for you is some artwork - yeah! I know I have been promising so I thought today would be a great day to share this card with you.

I made this card for a make and take at a recent gathering I held. I just love it because it is so versatile - it can be used any time of the year. This stamp set is great too not only is this cute little owl part of the set, but there is a little owl and some mushrooms - very retro. The design of the card is based loosely on a card created by a fellow CTMH consultant (Vicki Wi).

Supplies used:
Stamps - Whoo Loves You (CTMH)
Ribbon - Twill (CTMH)
Paper - CS (Honey, Indian Corn Blue, Cocoa, Hollyhock) Patterned (Magic Moments MR Lvl 2 CTMH)
Ink - Cocoa, Honey, Hollyhock (CTMH)
Other - Window Charms (CTMH) - on yellow circle, round punch (Fiskars)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails