Saturday, July 20, 2013

Purging the Stash - Embellishments, Albums & Everything Else

I have spent the better part of a week purging my craft room.  I am not done, but things are beginning to be manageable (I can see the floor...lol!)  Items will most likely be added to this list but I will use this page to list the embellishments, albums and everything else that isn't a stamp. 

If you are interested in stamps:
 CTMH Stamps can be found here & Studio Calico Stamps can be found here.

The details - All prices include shipping to continental US.  I will ship internationally for an additional charge.  I will combine shipping if purchasing multiple items.  All items come from a smoke free/ 1 dog home.  Items are posted on mulitiple sites.  I will update this post as items are added/sold.  If you are interested in anything, please leave a comment below.  (Comments are sent to my email so I will respond to your email).

Thank you for looking -

KaiserCraft Resin Flower Blossoms - $6



My Mind's Eye Pins & Buttons from Miss Caroline Collection - $6


Pebbles Crystal Candy Dots - $6


My Mind's Eye Miss Caroline Collection Twine - $5
(includes 20 yards)


Amy Tangerine Mini marks Dream Rub ons - $5 
(from SC Neverland Kit)  SOLD


simple Stories Urban Traveler Chipboard Stickers - $6


Studio Calico Die Cut Shapes - $6



hambly Screen Prints Mini Overlays - $4


Canvas Butterflies - $5 7/23 Sold pending payment
17 pieces; from SC So Cal Newport add on kit


CTMH Dark Blue My Legacy 6x6 Album  - $18
post bound; includes 10 page protectors


CTMH Metal Frames - $3 7/23 Sold pending payment
Paintable Metal Frames.  New, but have a few scratches from storage.


CTMH White 6x6 My Legacy Album - $18
includes 12 page protectors; post bound


Cosmo Cricket Ready Set Chipboard Tick Tock Alphas - $4


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails