Saturday, July 20, 2013

Purging the Stash - Studio Calico Stamps

I adore my Studio Calico Stamps, but there are some that I know I just will never use.  They are listed below. 

Prices include shipping to continental US.  I will ship internationally for an additional charge.  Stamps come from a smoke free / 1 dog home.  If you are interested please leave a comment below.

I will update this post as items are added / sold.

Thanks for looking -

Banner Mini Stamp from SC Neverland Kit (March 2103 Main) - $5 
SOLD

SC/Hero Arts Smile Stamp - $8


SC/Hero Arts Your are Fabulous -$8 
From SC So Cal kit Newport add on
SOLD


SC/Hero Arts Frame stamp - $5 shipped


To view all of my items for sale, click on the Items for Sale Tab at the top of my page or click here.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails