Sunday, September 14, 2008

So behind but starting to catch up....

I am so far behind on my scrapbooking that it is not funny anymore. I just sat down last week to scrap these great pictures of my kids playing on the toys at my sister's house, but can you believe they are from 2004? Ugh! I am currently working on my daughter's first haircut (um...she is 8!). I do have more current things done, but I am ALL OVER the place and have 10 uncompleted albums going. Oh to be organized in this aspect of my life too.....

Anyway, thought I would share my recent projects. I love how these came out. The paper brought out the color in the pics perfectly. I wanted to keep it on the simple side because I had so many pics on the left hand page. All products are CTMH with the exception of the title letters, I printed those out on black cardstock and hand cut them (yep, I don't have any fancy machines....yet!) and the black leather frame.



I love how the distressing came out on this page, as I am a huge fan of it lately, especially with warmer colors. This also shows how cool the white core of the paper looks when you score it and then rough up the raised edges with sandpaper. The Cranberry CS is roughed up with the edge distresser and then inked with Chocolate ink - and how cute is that little photo hanger? The faux stitching is done using the Simple Stitches stamp set.


Products used (All products CTMH unless noted): Stamps ~ Simple Stitches; Ink ~ Chocolate, Black; CS ~ Chocolate, Black, Cranberry; Embellishments ~ Photo hangers (pewter), Hinges (pewter), brads (pewter), black ribbon, Leather Photo Frame (Making Memories), Edge Distresser, Scoring Tool.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails