Saturday, March 21, 2009

Going to Forks, WA for the night

Ok, so I am not really going to Forks...although I wish I was! I have not seen Twilight yet, have read the book 3 times, but not seen the movie yet. I received my DVD today....but, am holding out because I am getting together with the other OBSESSED women in the neighborhood tonight and we are having a Girls' Night Out....complete with our fav Vamp - Edward Cullen! I even bought an approriate Cabernet for the night made by Spellbound Vineyards.


K and I went to the mall today and I think I created a monster! She is 9 and is in love with Edward too. I had to get a shirt for tonight, which I did, but she bought herself a pillowcase. She sleeps with a pillow case now that has Bob's pic on it (from when he deployed to the Desert a few years back) - now she has Bob on one pillow and Edward on the other...too funny. While we were there, she spotted a life size cutout of Edward at F.Y.E. and of course we posed for pics. I will upload those tomorrow.

So the time is drawing near for me to leave and I still need to finish my appetizers (Chicken Ceaser Salad bites...yummo!) but, I want to leave you with some scrappy goodness that I created the other day.



The Sketch is courtesy of 52 Sketches - check them out if you haven't yet (see the blinkie on the side of my page). All products are CTMH.


Thanks for stopping by!


Tracy

2 comments:

Sarah E. said...

What a beautiful page!!! I love it! :) Have fun "in Forks" tonight. I went to Target at 8am this morning and bought the movie. Damion is "thrilled" that we will be visiting Forks tonight. Love and miss you!!!!!!!!

Tricia said...

cute project!!!! Did you have fun in "forks?"

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails