Thursday, May 13, 2010

a little something to brighten your day...

hey there ~
Just a quick little post today to share a card I made last weekend. I actually created the cards to give with my Mother's Day gifts for my mom, gram and mother in law, but since there is no sentiment on the front...the possibilities are endless.
A little bit of activity coming up here on the blog (I do go in spurts don't I? lol). Tomorrow I will be back with Unity's FWF (so love doing this when I can) and Saturday morning (really early...like 2am) my CTMH Product Spotlight Blog Hop post for May will go live and....drum roll please....since I will be hitting 100 posts this weekend, I think it is time for a little bit of blog candy! I will post all the deets on Sunday...so check back often.

Have a crafty day

Tracy
{untitled}:
Stamps: Unity Stamp Co May 2009 KOTM
Paper: CTMH (Dessert Sand, Sunflower, Cocoa
Ink: CTMH (Cocoa)
Ribbon: CTMH Designer Ribbon Collection in Cocoa
Misc: Corner Rounder CM

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails