Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Project Life Tuesday

Hello -

I'm back again with another installment of Project Life Tuesday.  This past weekend was cold and rainy (45 deg on Saturday and we are looking at 90 deg by Thursday....yikes!)  I had hoped to spend Saturday & Sunday holed up in my craft room catching up on Project Life & the past 3 episodes of Secret Life of the American Teenagers (such a bad show but I can't stop watching it) and a few good movies, but my plans were foiled (although I did have a good weekend anyway!)  So instead of sharing my next installment of 2013 PL I am sharing weeks 18 & 19 of 2012.  Still doing fine with the fact that I am behind a few weeks months in 2013 but I do hope to share some 2013 with you next week.

2012 Weeks 18 & 19 (April 28 - May 11)


Left Closeup


Right Closeup


This was a very busy 2 weeks with lots of activities and fun stuff.  We had a:
  • birthday celebration
  • a good look at Bob's "freedom 'stache"
  • camping with the Boy Scouts (which re-affirmed the fact that I don't like to camp)
  • my sorority's 50th anniversary and time spent with long lost friends & sisters
Thanks for stopping by!  Are you behind?  All caught up?  I would love to hear what you are working on...

Tracy

BTW...did you see my new For Sale tab up above (underneath my picture)?  I am cleaning out my stash (making room for more ?) and have alot of items up for sale.  I would love if you took a peek...new items will be added every week. 

Linking up again this week with the Mom Creative...check it out for some great PL inspiration every Tuesday!



1 comment:

Sasha Farina said...

you're doing so good with pl! thank you for sharing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails