Wednesday, December 17, 2008

A little bit of this, a little bit of that and time to refocus....

It has been just over a month since I last posted (bad blogger....) so I thought I should do a little catch up, and a little tweaking of what I post and how. First, I must admit that the main reason I started my blog was to showcase cards and projects for my Close To My Heart business. As I started blogging, and everything and anything got in the way of my creative escapes, I have realized that I want more out of my blog. I have now decided to focus on pretty much everything. For those of you who happen upon my little corner for some creative inspiration - do not fear, it will be here from time to time, but I will also be focusing on family, me, random thoughts, daily stuff and pretty much anything I feel like focusing on for that entry. I do hope that you will continue to check me out and maybe, just maybe, someday I will have a group of followers who actually are intrigued by my life, thoughts and ramblings (a girl can dream....can't she?)


So for those of you who are family, friends, and just the curious stranger (because you are welcome to) the next several posts will be about what I (and my family) have been up to over the past month. When I get scrappy or just crafty again, I will be sure to fill you in.

Have to finish up the shopping now though, so until tomorrow....

1 comment:

Sarah E. said...

I love that you are going to expand your posting! I <3 you and love knowing what goes on in your daily life. Miss you! :) XOXOXO

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails