- Loose (and keep off) the weight (this is the year!)
- Finish the house (decorating and updating that is)
- Get organized
- Keep a clean(er) house (one I can relax in & be proud of)
- Enjoy everyday, record the memories & take pleasure in the little things
- Focus on family
- Get rid of the clutter (ok, that goes with cleaning & organizing...but trust me, it needs its own bullet)
- Credit cards are for emergencies...CASH only!
- Be a better mom & wife
- Pay down some debt (long term...debt free by 2011)
- Breathe...don't yell!
- Complete 100 layouts in 2009
- Be happy with me
- Let it go....RELAX!
- Project 365 (1 picture a day)
- Work CTMH smarter...not harder (this refers to personal business goals I have set for myself)
So now, to leave you with the "last"....The last snowfall of 2009. This is a picture of the Kissing Ball my mom graciously hung on my front porch just before my parents went south for the winter. I had to take a picture of it covered in snow as it looked so pretty. I have always wanted one, but could never justify spending the money....so thank you mom. I look at it often (see it is the little things).
This is a picture of my backyard looking from the kitchen. I wish it came out a bit clearer, but it was snowing like the dickens and the back door is blocked from all the snow on the deck. It just looks so peaceful and serene with the snow. Funny that I see it that way as I don't like the snow...see that list is already taking its toll (enjoy everyday)....
I wish you all a safe and prosperous New Year. Enjoy the little things in life, they are afterall what makes it so special....
Until 2009 -