Friday, January 9, 2009

Life around here...

As I have said before, I am making a whole hearted attempt to accomplish Project 365 (1 pic/day/year). I have been doing pretty good and am hoping that this project not only helps me record the daily life and memories of my family, but helps improve my photography skills, which I admit are pretty bad. Today, I will post my catch up pics, and then hope to post 1 pic a day....among other things.
Yesterday I was blog hopping during Unity Stamp Co. Hip Hop Thursday and got so inpsired. This weekend is Operation Clean House but I have already scheduled some scrappy time so I will post some scrappy goodness late this weekend.
Speaking of inspiration though... Check out the blinkie on the side of my page that brings you to 52 Sketches...52 Weeks. I discovered this site last year, mid sketch and it is new and improved for 2009! In a nutshell, Julie will post 1 sketch a week for 52 weeks - you take the sketch and create your layout. You can also post your sketch on the site to be entered to win some fabulous goodies each week....how great is that?!

002/365
I discovered over Christmas that my kids LOVE Gingerbread Men, so we had to make some. They had so much fun decorating...and eating these guys.

004/365

Our first attempt at snowboarding. JT did amazingly well and had a blast. This pic was taken after 2 lessons, contmeplating wether or not he wanted to go up the lift with dad.

005/365


Back to the grind. After a long day (pretty much everyday) this is my escape. A good bottle of wine (well not the whole bottle...at least not all the time). My fav - Cabernet Sauvignon is pictured here with my two favorite wine glasses....pretty glasses just make the wine taste even better.

006/365

My favorite little photogenic 9 year old. She just loves to have her picture taken and smiles perfectly on cue everytime.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails