Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Hump Day Confessions

I have to admit (in no particular order) that:
...I am a bad blogger...I try really I do, but....
...I don't have time for everything.
...I put on Dora so I could write this post.
...I had toast with pb and honey on it for the 5th day in a row, and...
...I licked the extra honey off my plate.
...I put off nap time as long as possible in the morning so they will sleep later in the afternoon.
...I hate grocery shopping, but...
...I love to cook and eat.
...I am a disorganized nightmare, and really wish I wasn't.
...I want to decorate my home so badly, but just don't know where to start.
...I am afraid to fail.
...I try too hard.
...I tried to pass off stale graham crackers on the kids because I didn't want to waste them.
...I religously wash my children's clothes, but give my jeans the sniff test.
...I probably could lose this extra weight if I just did what I know I am supposed to do.
...I am too hard on myself.
...I kiss my children goodnight in their sleep 2 or 3 times a night.
...I love to read
...I love my husband and children with all of my heart.

1 comment:

1CardCreator said...

And you are a really sweet person! ~Diane

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails