Thursday, December 3, 2009

CTMH Online Clearance Sale


While many of you may know that I am a consultant for Close To My Heart, I don't always openly push or promote it on my blog as I really want my blog to be more personal...less business...a collection of all things crafty (as I will be the first to admit I use many companies' products, I just happen to sell CTMH products). I do however feel it is my obligation to share with everyone a great opportunity when I see it and this is one of those times.

CTMH is currently having an online clearance sale with lots of great product on sale at INCREDIBLY RIDICULOUS LOW PRICES! Stamp sets from $2...paper packets from $5 and tons of accessories and embellishments too. Plus a grab bag of over $100 in product for $30!

The sale runs 12/2 - 12/17 and only while supplies last. Orders over $100 will be charge $5 in shipping (orders under will be charged by weight). There are still some incredible deals left but take advantage of it before all the good stuff is gone!

To see all the deals please visit my CTMH site.

Please be patient as the site may be a bit slow at times due to hordes of other eager shoppers attempting to snag a deal.

Happy shopping,

Tracy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails