Friday, April 20, 2012

Favorite Pin Friday

Happy Friday!

Traci over at Beneath My Heart has started a new Friday linky party...Favorite "Pin" Friday and since I have been eating, sleeping & breathing Pinterest lately I figured I would join in this week. 

As you may (or may not) know I have slowly (very slowly) been transforming my home.  I finally found my style after years of just throwing stuff together and hating it.  I have a very good friend (whose home I covet) who took me under her wing and pointed me in the right direction.  I have a plan in place and have decided to just do it (after I have a marathon cleaning session this weekend...good thing it calls for rain).

So...my "pin" I actually found today, while browsing another pin when I was supposed to be doing something else...


The source will bring you directly to Amy's website.  She has some beautiful decor ideas.  I apologize but I couldn't find the actual post that this picture links up to as I was getting an error going from pinterest.

Why is this my favorite "pin" today?  Well, I have been searching for something for the one large wall in my downstairs bath, thinking I wanted open frames and this just screamed at me today when I happened upon it.  I think it will be a trip to Goodwill this weekend for me searching for some frames I can spray paint and hang.

Have a great weekend!

Tracy

1 comment:

Traci@ Beneath My Heart said...

Great pin, Tracy! That is a great idea for a large wall space.
thanks for linking up!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails