Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I'm Back!

Hey everyone!

I am back and in more ways than one. We just got home this past weekend from a super fantabulous week in Maine. Well, the weather wasn't super but the memories, family time and relaxation was great! I am now caught back up on laundry...the house is almost back in order and I am crafting away this afternoon!

I wanted to do a quick post to let you know some great crafty inspiration that will be coming up this week....no, I will not be posting live from CHA (maybe someday), but there is some great inpsiration to be had this week on the bloggos.

Thursday - First, Unity Stamp Co. will have their weekly blog hop on Thursday where the DT stuns us with their talent. You can hop along Thursday morning here.

Friday - Then Friday morning the Unity customers get their chance to shine during HHH - to check out who is participating you can start here. If I can get my act together, I hope to participate with a great layout that has been in the works for a while now...I just need to finish it up!

Saturday - I will be joining 63 amazing CTMH consultants in a blog hop on Saturday August 1! We will be featuring the August Stamp of the Month - It's Your Day, a wonderful collection of images and sayings to celebrate the special celebrations in your life (birthdays that is!). All products will be CTMH, so if you have some in your stash - this is the place to be...grab some coffee and join us in the wee hours of the morning as all posts should be live by 12:01 am MT...2:01 am EST...(that special time when the house is quiet, no one is up and you can actually have some YOU time!). You will be able to start the hop with Jena and then continue on from there. I will post the list on my blog Saturday in case you get stuck along the way!

Sunday - I hope to have another card posted to take part in a color challenge over at My Favorite things. I am pretty sure I have some papers in my stash this week that Dawn has posted and I have been wanting to participate in one of these for a while now.

So I must get busy....lots of work, and so little time!

Enjoy -

Tracy

PS - If you are the praying type of person, I am asking you to please say a prayer or a thought for McKMama and her family. I stumbled upon this blog one day from a link on I blog that I follow. This wonderful woman's 8 month old son (who is a miracle baby in more than one way) is fighting for his life and really could use any good thoughts, Karma and prayers we could send his way!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails