Friday, July 31, 2009

Just a Quick Update

Hi everyone!

Just wanted to post a quick update from my post on Tuesday. I mentioned that Unity would be doing a HHH today and I was hoping to get something done for then...well, the Unity crew is over at CHA with limited internet access so HHH will resume next week...bad for those looking for some inspiration but good for little old me that wasn't able to get her layout done in time anyway. Doing these challenges and posts really gets me to make the time to scrap...if I didn't have housework, taxi mom duties, mountains of laundry and all the other endless chores I would scrap the day away! But giving me one more week just means the page will be even better (or maybe I can do 2...what an idea.)

Don't forget the CTMH August SOTM blog hop tomorrow! Can't wait.

Tracy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails