Thursday, April 29, 2010

A whole bunch of stuff going on

hey there ~

Welcome to today's edition of Weight Watchers Wednesday...well, on Thursday. I am happy to report that I actually lost weight last week at my weigh in...just .4 but it was down, and not up, so that is positive. Unfortunately it doesn't make up the the pound I gained the week before or for the fact that I have no idea why I am gaining weight. Ok, let me put that a different way...the scale is going up, but I believe it is muscle weight, not fat...yeah, yeah I know sounds like an excuse, but seriously it is muscle. I have hit my point target every day, I do cardio kick boxing 2x/week and started the Couch to 5K running program and am running/walking 30 minutes 3x/week. Plus, my clothes are falling off...literally...so I can only hope that all this muscle will start burning the fat and the scale will start going in the right direction.

On another note, I am so hoping to get into my craft room next week to have projects to share. I have a real bad habit of starting 500 things at once and then being so overwhelmed I don't even know which way to turn. This week is no exception.

A few weeks ago, Kelsey broke off the faux front of a cabinet under the sink, so instead of just nailing it back on, I had the crazy idea of ordering tilt out drawer kits to replace the faux fronts. Well....that would have been fine and dandy if I figured, well if I am doing that I might as well just paint the cabinets and replace all the hardware too...so I started...and about 3 weeks later I am still working on it. Problem is, I have a house full of people coming on Sunday for JT's first communion and I am not done (the silly paint needs to dry 8 hours between coats and I can only do 6 cabinets at a time!) I am sure I will finish, but in the meantime, the house is a disaster, I can't find anything in the piles of laundry that need to be folded, my husband had to wear the wrong color socks with his uniform this morning, you can't even walk in the kids' rooms and I still need to make invitations for JT's birthday party on the 15th. In the meantime, we still need to get to our activities, Bob needs to hang the cabinets (that still aren't finished), Home Depot was short 3 hinges, I need to buy JT a birthday present and Kelsey handed me an invitation today for a party on Saturday???? so I need to figure out when to get the gift for that too. Oh, and I can't forget that Monday I am changing a bulletin board over at school and have to cut out 22 watermelon pieces and make a picnic blanket...whew...that is what my life is usually like - oh and Bob has to work this weekend, so I am going it solo.

I see a spa day in my future...probably not the near future, but definitely before the kids get out of school in June...but can one really relax when their mind is running in 100 different directions, I certainly hope so.

Have a wonderful day...I know mine will be eventful,

Tracy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails