Sunday, May 15, 2011

CTMH Product Spotlight: Buttons

Welcome to another CTMH product spotlight blog hop.  This month we are featuring buttons which just happen to be one of my favorite go to embellishments!

We have seven lovely ladies participating this month.  So whether you came from Wendy's blog or your just starting here, be sure to keep going to check out all the wonderful inspiration.  You can find your next stop after my layout. 


I would love for you to leave a comment and tell me what you think!

If you are interested in grabbing some great CTMH buttons for yourself, please contact your CTMH consultant or check out the entire selection here.

Next stop along your inspirational journey is Tamytha Jenkins.  Enjoy!

I am also linking up over at the Heart 2 Heart Challenge blog today!  This week's challenge is...you guessed it...buttons!  Check out the Heart 2 Heart blog for some great inspiration.


products used (CTMH unless noted):
CS:  desert sand, white daisy; PP: rough n' tumble (retired), notebook die cut paper (Creative Imaginations); Ink/pens: dutch blue, My Legacy Writers; Stickers: Echo Park Little Boy Collection; Embellishments: buttons, chipboard elements 

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Adorable! I love your journaling with the various stamped words. Going to have to try that on a layout. Also the buttons add a colorful touch! ~Amy

Tamytha said...

Absolutely love this layout! The colors and embellishments are perfect...letting the photos remain the center of attention. You know you may have a scrapbooking problem when you wish your own child had done the same thing just so you could scrap it. Maybe there's still a chance with my cats. LOL

Haley D. said...

Love it! What a little stinker! How did you make the circle background? It is fabulous, and your details are terrific. Thanks for sharing your layout with us at H2H!

Ranette said...

Love your layout! The lettering really makes the layout and the colors are striking.

Lorrinda said...

This is the stuff for memory books:) Love the fabulous pop of color with these buttons! Thanks for joining us at H2H this week!

Nikka Geers said...

love those buttons as a border. and the colors just scream boy.

Jody Gustafson said...

Too too cute. Your little boy is adorable and the buttons just add the perfect colors to accent your page. Great Job! Thanks for sharing at H2H

Jessica said...

This is a wonderful layout. Great job and thanks so much for joining us at H2H.

Karen Day said...

I have very similar photos of my son! He's 15 now, luckily they grow out of the tp-fascination phase! Thanks for joining us at H2H this week :o)

Debbie Carriere said...

Awesome layout!! Love the bright colors against the white :) Great photos, too :) Thanks for joining us at H2H :)

Heather said...

I love this! I need to get my scrapbooks back out -- this was inspiring! :)

New follower from A Glimpse Inside!

Melinda Everitt said...

What an adorable layout. I wish I had taken pictures of my son when he had done this! Thanks for joining us at H2H!

laetitia said...

so lovely!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails