Wednesday, February 8, 2012

a confession & a card

I must confess...I think I have a problem.  While cleaning out my craft room, or at least attempting to, I have come to the sad realization that I am more of a supply hoarder than an actual scrapbooker...sad, I know, but so, so true.  It would be different if I actually used the supplies, but in all honesty I haven't created a card or layout in an embarrassingly long time. 

My plans are to remedy that in 2012.  I have started Project Life and plan on incorporating many of my on hand supplies into my album.  I also plan on getting back to regular scrapbooking.  Going through my pics of 2011 I found so many that I would like to create a layout for...now I just need to get it done.

I can't say that I won't be buying new products...I am a kit subscriber at Studio Calico (love, love, love), those Elle's Studio tags are constantly calling my name and the new CTMH Idea Book is filled with some great must have goodies (you can check it out over on my sidebar).  I do want to focus though on using up what I have.  So my first attempt is a card I made for JT's basketball coaches this year.  He has had a tremendous season and has grown so much as a player.  His coaches are wonderful and work so well with the boys.


Inside I stamped the team name and 2012 and had all the boys sign it.  We took up a collection and will be presenting the coaches with gift cards at the last game.  I am so sad to see this season end.  JT truly enjoys playing and looks forward to each game and practice.

Thanks Coach Supplies:
Since I am using up my supplies, most of what I have used is no longer available.  If CTMH, I have indicated that as (ret).
Sketch - Mojo Monday #198
Paper ~ You Rock Level 2 Paper Packet (CTMH - ret); White Daisy Cardstock (CTMH); Dutch Blue Cardstock (CTMH)
Stamps ~ A Little Everything (CTMH - ret); Let's Play Ball (CTMH - ret); Alphas (CTMH, incentive, ret)
Ink ~ Autumn Terracotta (CTMH); Black (CTMH)
Other ~ Pop Dots

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails