Thursday, April 9, 2009

Therapy Thursday for 4/9

Wow! Maybe this theme thing does work...2 days in a row is definitely a major milestone for me. So Thursday is...Therapy Thursday...I think, it is today at least. For me, therapy can be so many different things, a bottle of wine, a good book, a run, a trip to the gym, playing with the kids, a good laugh, a good cry, scrapbooking, stamping, talking on the phone...did I mention a bottle of wine?

Today, I actually found my therapy in stamping, making Easter cards specifically. I needed to make some cards to send out to my gram, sister, parents, and uncle, all of whom I won't be seeing this weekend. So, I started creating and I really just got lost in it (actually I didn't even know it was almost time to get the kids from the bus stop...oops!) I think coloring the chicks and flowers in was therapeutic today - mindless....soothing. I am pretty happy with how they came out (but it is early - so I still might be relaxing with that bottle of wine).

Enjoy -



What is used ~ Cardstock (CTMH: Buttercup, White Daisy, Garden Green, Cocoa); Stamps (CTMH: Easter Surpises - really old wood mounted set); Ink (CTMH: Cocoa); Markers (CTMH: Holiday Red, Hollyhock, Twilight); Other: Colored Pencils (CTMH: Orange, Sunny Yellow, Kentucky Green); Fiskars Threading Waters Punch.

Oh and don't forget that today is Hip Hop Thursday! Be sure to head on over to Angela's blog at http://www.theunitystampco.blogspot.com/ and start your hop! The DT over at Unity has some amazing inspiration going on this week - so grab your fav beverage, and relax as you hop along!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails