Friday, April 29, 2011

stock your scrappy supplies and help tornado victims

Do you need to replenish your scrappy supplies? 

Have you been waiting for just the right time? 

Well...this.is.it

For any order placed on my CTMH site between now and May 7, I will donate 10% to the American Red Cross Tornado Relief fund to benefit victims of the recent tornado disaster.

Now is a great time to order with National Scrapbooking Month specials starting May 1. 
 When you place a minimum order of $50 in Close To My Heart products in May, you can get the exclusive You & Me scrapbooking kit for the discount price of just $15.  The kit contains everything you’ll need to create two fully embellished two-page layouts using the new cardstock-weight B&T Duos® papers, D-size stamp set, accessories, and instructions. You can also purchase the kit at full retail for $34.95 with no minimum purchase required.


You can also take advantage of the deeply discounted items under the while supplies last section.

For those of you who read my blog regularly, you know that I do not promote or push being a CTMH consultant. I don't often advertise sales or push specials, this is not my bread & butter.  But, I am just so heartbroken over the devastation these people are facing, these people right in our own country, that I wanted to do something.  I can do a little on my own...but we, together, can do alot...every little bit counts.  Will you join me?

To view the current CTMH products, please click here to view the virtual Idea Books.

If you already know what you want, please click here to be brought to my online shopping page.

This is not something offered by or endorsed by CTMH, this is my way of helping those who need it most right now...so if you would like to contribute, please remember to order through my online shopping link above.

Thank you!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails