Friday, December 31, 2010

2011 goals

Every year I have made a list of goals for the coming year. Kind of like resolutions but a bit broader and in theory easier to keep. For the past couple of years they have pretty much been the same and by April I forget about them until I find the list again in September and restart my efforts. Some I have kept and continue to work on, and this year I am digging out the list again, starting with a fresh approach and a drive to really work on these goals. There are 15 in all...I know seems like alot, but remember these are goals and many of them go hand in hand but it is just easier to break them out and list them seperately. Some are personal, some need to evolve, some need some work, but I think with a little accountability I can accomplish them all for a wonderful 2011 and many more years to come.


2011 Goals (in no particular order)
Loose and keep off the weight
Turn the house into a home
Get organized
Keep a clean(er) house
Get rid of clutter
Continue to pay off debt (goal to be debt free by 2/2013)
Focus on Family
Enjoy every day
be a better mom and wife
breathe...don't yell
be happy with me
let it go....relax!
step away from the drama
Scrapbook more....100 layouts
Complete Project 365 (finally)

See...not too bad. So, why am I sharing this with you? Well, my blog will serve as my accountability for these goals. No, I won't share everything with you but I will share my progress on projects (the long, long list is another post), tips on organization, getting rid of clutter and digging out of debt, scrapbooking and other paper crafting projects and Project 365 (which I have started the past 2 years and don't make it past day 5). Oh, and I can't forget everyday little ramblings and family updates...right? Things won't change too much around here except maybe a little more variety, a little more frequency, hopefully alot more scrapbooking and projects around the home. I have tried schedules, themes, etc., but I just can't stick to them, so now I will post what I can, when I can and try to keep things interesting.

Some of you have been with me from the beginning and I thank you...some of you are new, and I thank you too...but what brought you to my blog and why do you stay? I would love to know what keeps you interested, and what will keep you around for 2011. Please take a moment to leave me a comment and let me know what you like, why you are here, and what you would like to see more of.

The long list of projects to be completed in 2011, my Master To Do List if you will, is coming soon.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails