Thursday, June 18, 2009

Deals and Steals from the Stamping & Scrapping World Today!

Ok - so I apologize for the tardiness of this post as the CTMH deal went live at 11:00 am EST, but Blogger and my computer were giving me serious probs today. Good news is that the CTMH deal is good until Friday at 10:00 am EST...and the Unity sale prices are good through Sunday!

First, the CTMH Deal a Day for June is a fabulous 6x6 Memory Showcase for Free (retail $3.95) when you purchase a My Acrylix Stamp.....and shipping is only $3 (which is a deal in itself!). Here is a pic of the 9x9 showcase that I completed...well minus the pics...but it is ready for some!



This accordion album comes in white with 2 sturdy covers and heavy cardstock pages inside...ready for you to alter!

To grab your deal.....CLICK HERE!

And The Unity Stamp Co. is also having a great sale through this weekend. They have great unmounted rubber stamps that you can use your Acrylic blocks with...and some really great images...and prices. Unity is offering 30% off their entire product line this weekend (through Sunday), free stamps for new customers who spend $25 and a 40% off coupon if you are a new customer and were referred by a friend....ummm....yep, that would be me! Just enter my name and email with "I am new" in the comments section at checkout. All the details can be found HERE or HERE...and don't forget to check out all the great artwork the DT has for you by starting HERE...if you have trouble with the blog hop, go HERE to get the list because blogger was having some issues.

Hope you find something inspiring...I have to go do laundry....

Tracy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails