Thursday, June 25, 2009

Not so Thin Thursday

Not really in the mood to post this week about my triumphs with weight loss, because well, I wasn't triumphant at all this past weigh in...I went up, again..1.8 lbs. But, this is a journey and lose or gain, I find it therapeutic to actually share my journey with everyone here - almost gives me that push that I need to get back on track.

So, what happened? Honestly I don't know. It was a busy week, picnics, Bob's birthday dinner and hectic during the day so I didn't make all the best choices, plus when I have had a particularly stressful day (lots of those) I indulge in my fav red wine...and that 4 oz, sometimes turns into 8, 12, 16.....how much is a whole bottle? I did run, but not as much as I would have liked...or actually needed to because it has been so rainy here lately.

I have been better this week but I don't know what to expect on Saturday as I have made some less than stellar decisions when it comes to my food intake this week, and only I am to blame. I need to break so many cycles, so many patterns and dealing with one at a time doesn't stop me from eating because of the others. When I am stressed...I eat, bored...I eat, sad....I eat, overwhelmed...I eat, procrastinating...I eat - so you get the picture. I am working on the stress and trying to conquer the feeling of being overwhelmed - all the time, that might help the fact that I want to eat...all the time, hungry or not.

That is the update from the very, very long journey that I have been on. I am finishing out this week strong and on the right track, and Saturday starts a new week, a new beginning, one that I hope will bring the light at the end of the tunnel a little closer.

Tracy

P.S. For all you crafty people...don't forget to check out the CTMH Deal a Day HERE! or the Unity Stamp Co. weekly blog hop HERE!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails