Friday, June 12, 2009

TGIF

TGIF! It has been a long week. But I wanted to recap, fill in some blanks, and share today's CTMH Deal a Day.

First off is the CTMH Deal a Day for today (6/11). You can receive a 12 yard spool of White Daisy Ric Rac free with the purchase of any My Acrylix Stamp Set (excluding Stamp of the Month and Custom Stamps). I used the White Daisy Ric Rac on the layout above of my daughter. You can grab your deal a day and all the info HERE! I have all the supplies I used listed at the bottom of this post.

I missed yesterday's Thin Thursday update, but will report that I had minor setback on the scale this past Saturday. I went up 2 tenths of a lb...which I really am not that upset about. I am happier to report that I can almost run an entire mile, I am eating healthy and my clothes fit looser - so we will see how the numbers play out tomorrow.

It has been one hectic week! JT was home 2 days with a stomach bug...although he felt fine, I couldn't send him to school with his "issues". It was rainy and he was bouncing off the walls being couped up all day...oh this was just a sign of how long of a summer it will be...I am already planning out activities.

The kids had school spirit week at school. Monday was PJ Day, Tuesday School Colors Day, Wednesday Wacky Tacky Day, Thursday Crazy Hair Day and today was theme day...I sent a Power Ranger (Disney Character) and a Martian (Outer Space) off to school today. It was days like today that I am so glad I am a paper crafter...all my supplies really cam in handy making alien eyes and planets today. I really wish I had gotten the camera out on Wednesday to snap some pics of Kelsey - she looked so funny in plaids, stripes, argyles and her UGHs (with shorts!) - but I did manage to snap some from yesterday...so I will leave you for this weekend on a CRAZY kind of note!


Supplies (all CTMH unless noted): Paper from Boom-Di-Ada Level 2 My Reflections Kit, Stamps: Cottage Floral; White Daisy Ric Rac, Craft Buttons, Holiday Collection, Color Ready Alphabet Stickers, Hollyhock Ink, Cocoa Ink, Barn Red Ink, Olive Ink; Hemp; Green Ric Rac (from Walmart).

Have a great weekend -

Tracy



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails