Monday, June 15, 2009

Today's Deal


Just a quick post to let you know what today's deal is on My CTMH website. This fabulous collection of Designer Ribbon Rounds - Ric Rac can be yours for free when you purchase a My Acrylix Stamp Set - and there are 100s to choose from! Plus shipping is only $3 - can't beat that!
To grab your deal, get all the details, and browse CTMHs very large inventory of stamps....CLICK HERE!
For those of you stopping by to check out Mojo Monday...well, I don't have anything today....I have Mojo...lots of it, but my scrap & stamp corner is buried under mountains of stuff right now. Yes, it is time to clean, but I am also in the process of moving back to my scrap room, which I am in the process of painting. Once that room is done and I am set....I promise you will be overloaded with crafty stuff because my Mojo is ready to explode! I have some great ideas floating around in my head (from all the crafty ladies I blog hop to each day!).
Ohhhh.... I will be giving away some blog candy in the very near future. With the process of moving into the new space and organizing what I have, I realize (just now????) that I have too much stuff and would love to give some of it away to a lucky reader or two. All the deets will be posted as soon as I am organized.
So - I will be back tomorrow with Tasty Tuesday and some yummy stuff to share....until then,
Tracy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails