Thursday, July 28, 2011

a week in the life ~ tuesday

Number of photos for Tuesday: 104 : narrowed down to 34

Ok, so this post is a day late and you are treated to 2 posts today but man o man, I have taken so many pictures it took me forever to figure out which ones I wanted to keep.  I don't know if I will be able to get them down to a manageable level to put my WIL album together next week or if I will print them all and just figure it out from there...I have a few days to think about that one, but I would love to hear your thoughts on the process.

I do have to admit I am loving this whole project.  As the days go by, I feel more confident with my camera and am very pleased with the shots I am taking.

So, here is some of the favorites from Tuesday:

 my 15 minutes of quiet time in the morning after Bob has left for work and before I neeeed to get ready for the day.  Lately it has been cool enough to spend it on the sun porch with my coffee and tons of love from Sara.

 DS lessons...or, if you let me play your game, I will get you to the next level, and you can watch me.

 JT felt fortune cookies were an appropriate breakfast.  I loved this quote...so true.

 She loves her dragon.

 Comforting a bump, bruise or most likely "someone took my toy"

Time to go outside.  Assembly line for sunscreen and bug spray...they know the drill.



 
We have seen a string of nasty storms since the beginning of June when 2 tornadoes tore through the area.  Tonight there was a few funnel clouds but nothing made landfall.  No damage reported in town, but the surrounding towns did have downed trees & power lines as well as damaging hail.  Western MA is not used to this type of activity.

See you soon with a glimpse at Wednesday.


A Week in the Life is a photography project by Ali Edwards. For more information, please visit Ali's blog.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails