Thursday, July 28, 2011

a week in the life ~ wednesday

Number of photos for Wednesday - 58: narrowed down to 28

Today I found myself snapping photos around the house of things just laying around, although I thought I took more than I actually ended up with.  I still feel I have a good representation of our everyday. 

Here are some of my favorites from Wednesday:

5:45 am - I get up before Bob each morning to make him coffee and his breakfast & lunch.  I have been doing this for years...although everyone tells me I am too good to him.  I enjoy it though and it saves money and keeps him healthy. 

 8:15 am - getting settled in.  A little Mickey Mouse Clubhouse while I make breakfast, change over the laundry and get things going for the day.


 Sara making sure the kids are safe while they play outside.

This is so typical.  One shoe on, one shoe off...all day, everyday.

 Ran out of a few "essentials" so a quick stop on the way to Tae Kwon Do.  I also had to pick Bob up some beef jerky for him to have on the plane when he leaves for Alaska Saturday.  Eight hours and military flights do not have flight attendants or in flight meals.

 Bob remembered to snap some photos today with his iphone.  I had to send him reminders but he sent me a few good ones.  I love my man in uniform.

I end the night every night reading.  Sometimes it takes forever to finish a book because I am often so tired that I can only get thruogh a few pages before the words start blurring together.  Sometimes one of the kids will sit in bed with me and read too.  Kelsey will read on her Kindle but when it is JT, we read a book together outloud (or I do most of the reading).  We are reading the Chronicles of Narnia right now.  I don't really have a specific type of book that I like to read, but I have been reading alot of historical fiction lately and really like it.  My mom recommended this book.  So far it is an easy read and pretty good.  I am told I will cry...

Stay tuned for Thursday's pictures tomorrow.

Week in the Life is a photography project by Ali Edwards. For more information, please visit Ali's blog.

6 comments:

Tara said...

Love the shoe shot, a very common scene in our house too!! I usually find ours on the dog bed!!

JennV said...

You are a great wife! MY hubby leaves the house at 4:45 and he kisses me before he leaves. He makes coffee and leaves it for me. Then I sleep about 2 more hours. Feeling guilty now!

eek said...

Fun photos! My favorite is definitely of little feet :)

jessi bridges said...

I really enjoyed your photos.. particularly the trash one. So simple, Wed is trash day. I wish I had thought to do that yesterday!

The one shoes is so cute. And your doggie is beautiful!!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today :)

Unknown said...

so many great photos here! I just started making my husband lunch last week. He wants to lose weight and used to eat fast food everyday, so I'm happy to help! How fun that your husband is taking photos. Thanks for your comment on my blog.

t said...

Love to read to end the night too!

http://initialed.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails