Sunday, July 24, 2011

a week in the life


Are you ready?  Are you participating?  If not...it is not too late!  A Week In the Life starts tomorrow and I can't wait.  This is my first year participating and I am nervous, excited and a little bit scared all in one..but I am ready! 

Haven't heard about A Week in the Life?  Well, Ali Edwards explains it all here...but, in a nutshell it is the opportunity to capture a week in your life, your plain ordinary everyday, in pictures and words.

This week I will be taking the pictures, documenting the stories and next week I will pulling it all together.  Stay tuned for this super exciting project that we will treasure for years to come. 

If you are on the fence, I highly encourage you to join.  If you just want to see what everyone else is doing, be sure to follow along on Ali's blog or register for A Week In the Life over at Big Picture Classes (it's free).  I will definetely be posting the finished project here next week...and maybe a few sneak peak pictures this week.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails